Monday, 1 April 2013

A Navy Blue Winter

Since trying to dye my hair silver/grey was an absolute joke, I’ve come to realise that I need to accept my very dark hair and run with it. Still wanting some change in my life I’ve found the next best thing that my beautiful friend, Jenni Smit, is going to help me with. She works at Ska on Kloof Street and was recently voted the 9th best hairdresser in Cape Town. A well-deserved award. So she is going to be doing my hair navy blue in the next few weeks for my winter look. I’m so excited! Will keep you posted!!

Gorgeous isn’t it?

till next time
love ohsococo

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, LOVE this! Post pics once you're done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IM SO EXCITED TO SEE THE NEW COLOUR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeh its really beautiful. I'm so sad the silvery colour never worked, but bleach messes your hair up so much and I'm not willing to sacrifice soft hair ;)

    Ill definitely post pics when its done

    much love
    Jade

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...