Saturday, 2 March 2013

Wedge Sneakers

Theres something about these babies thats making me want them. Im not usually a sporty type but I really like the edge these add to an outfit. I first saw them on blogger ,Victoria Tornegren. She wears them so well showing off her classic black and white sporty style. I would wear them with a skirt as first option to add a slight femininity to my outfit or black leggings, a white sheer blouse and a cross necklace as second option.


Loving the animal print tones matching the shoes


Maxi skirts and anything look beautiful to me


Dark, classic and feminine - exactly how I would wear them


Leggings and matching neutral tones


All light


Light and frilly


What do you think? Should I go wedge?

till next time
love ohsococo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...