Wednesday, 27 March 2013

The Olsen's - Winter Trend

This has got to be one of my favourite Olsen looks; they really just pull it off so well. I have really grown to love maxi skirts and dresses and have been keeping my eye out on any way to transition them into my winter wardrobe. The first thing I noticed is that they don’t work too well with a full length cardie, you need something cropped to your waist. But this is the ultimate winter maxi look – fur stole/jacket, maxi dress, stockings, booties. How glam and elegant.


Isn’t it divine. Here are a few other ways you can add some furriness to your winter maxi dress.



       For a slightly edgier look add some leather and some studded boots. LOVE this too :)


till next time
love ohsococo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...