Thursday, 28 February 2013

My Top Winter Trends

Hello dear readers,

I’ve been absent quite a while now but it was all for a good cause. I’ve just gotten a new job as babywear artist for South African brand Naartjie Kids clothing (a brand I dressed in from a new born). With over half of their consumers being in the USA I will have my designs sold internationally. Go check out their website here. South Africa. USA.




But with that out of the way I want to tell you my top 5 autumn trends. The weather seems to be cooling down ever so slowly in Cape Town and the wind giving us a warm end of summer gust and the odd stormy night. So as the weather changes so will I begin unpacking a few odds and ends starting with:

1.    My Printed Stockings – The easiest way to add style to the plainest of outfits


2.    My Sheer Maxi’s – A great transitional piece from summer (add stockings and boots and viola)


3.    Layering Items – Great for the cold mornings and as you warm up with the day you can simplify


4.    My Winter Hat – Just because every woman needs one in her closet


5.    My Leather Skirt – Tough, sexy, feminine. It can appeal to everyone


So lets get ready for a stylish and fabulous fall season

till next time
love ohsococo

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the knit leggings in your 'layering' pic. SO effortlessly chic. That's inspired me to layer my knitwear this Autumn... ooh, this has just made me SO excited for the new season!

    PS: Congrats on the AWESOME new job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...