Sunday, 27 January 2013

Clueless by Wildfox

Wildfox does it once again. Teaming up with Amy Heckerling, the mastermind behind the movie, they recreate Cher, Dionne and Tai's generation. During this era the current fashion trend was grunge. Amy decided to do a take on the modern girl of the 90's, the girl that was bright and fun.  
“When Amy wrote Clueless, the current fashion was grunge. Her vision for the film was to show the rich, upscale high school girls of Beverly Hills. The costumes were to be like characters in the film. Grunge was dark and sad so the color palette was very important to Amy. The clothes needed to be very bright and fun. I wanted the girls to be girls again, with over-the-knee stockings and Mary Jane shoes. We wanted to change the current look that was on the street and show teens how to have fun with clothes.”  Wildfox 

This is where Dionne lives. She's my friend because we both know what it's like for people to be jealous of us.

Okay, so you're probably going, "Is this like a Noxzema commercial or what?" But seriously, I actually have a way normal life for a teenage girl. 

 Isn't my house classic? The columns date all the way back to 1972. 

 Miss Stoeger, I would just like to say that physical education in this school is a disgrace. I mean, standing in line for forty minutes is hardly aerobically effective. I doubt I've worked off the calories in a stick of Carefree gum.

Amber: She could be a farmer in those clothes.

She's a full on Monet.


 You see how picky I am about my shoes and they only go on my feet

He does dress better than I do, what would I bring to the relationship?

Searching for a boy in high school is as useless as searching for meaning in a Pauly Shore movie. 

Dionne and her boyfriend Murray are in this dramatic relationship. I think they've seen that Ike and Tina Turner movie too many times. 
Cher, I don't want to do this anymore. And my buns; they don't feel nothin' like steel. 

 Looks like we're gonna have to make a cameo at the Val party.

Cher: Doesn't she look classic?
 Elton:  Yeah, beautiful. 
Cher: She looks like one of those Botticelli chicks.

Cher's saving herself for Luke Perry.

Whatever

I totally paused!

Josh: Hey, James Bond, in America we drive on the right side of the road.
Cher:  I am. You try driving in platforms.

 I was just totally clueless

Dionne and I were both named after famous singers of the past, who now do infomercials. 

Doesnt that bring back memories?

till next time
love ohsococo

5 comments:

  1. omg literally my favorite movie of all time. This is such a cute remake!

    Brittany Nichole
    aestheticvalue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog ! Would you like to follow each other ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes of course hun :) what is your blog link!! Look forward to reading

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, itching to get into bed and watch Clueless for old times' sake! Great post! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I KNOW!! I turned it on the other day and it was a real trip down memory lane. I know the words to the WHOLE movie... we totally killed this one hey Cher ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...