Monday, 29 October 2012

My next buy

Shorts are one of my new favourite items for summer. Ive always been a dress and skirts girl, but this summer feminine florals and pastels seem to be out in favour of a minimalist/ androgynous style or a boho chic/festival look. Ive already stocked up on my blue denim pairs and am looking to add a white denim, black denim and printed pair to my closet.




This pair of 'rip and repair' denims is available at Cotton on, my favourite shop, for around about R275.00. I already have the faded blue denim pair, but I think I might need to go grab the other two colours too. I also need to add that Cotton on is opening a Cavendish Branch soon! eeeek! Now I don't have to travel across Cape Town to get there.


Hope you are having a happy summer!
*Hugs*
love ohsococo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...