Monday, 17 September 2012

Silver Summer

With summer fast approaching it’s high time we all start embracing the change, and why not start with our hair!?

Tired of my naturally dark locks, I set out to find something fresh and daring to compliment the festive season. It wasn’t long before I stumbled across this striking silver hair, and fell in love immediately. The great thing about this tone is that it compliments most complexions, and also works well with the addition of another colour. A subtle lilac, turquoise or pink hue can create a beautiful accent to this already stunning colour.













*adding pastel hues*

So what’s the catch? Unfortunately for us dark haired girls, this colour will require some heavy duty colour stripping, but I’m sure you will agree with me that it’s totally worth it. Please let me know what you think of my “Silver Summer” hair!

Should I go for it?

till next time
love ohsococo

7 comments:

  1. Do it, do it! I love the silver hair, especially the earlier pictures where it's bordering on lilac.

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeh i loooove that too.

    ill ask the hairdresser to add some ginseng violet in :)
    ok ill try document it and do a post

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would look amazing! I agree, it looks nicer if it has a purple tinge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I like the girl with the pink bow in her hair and the two under her.... this is going to be suuuch a big change. hope it suits my big brown eyes :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go for it *double thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay so this is the final look I am going for.
    It will suit my skin tone better and wont be such a shock.
    I can always go lighter afterwards, right?
    Opinions?

    New Hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. how did you get it to be that perfect blend of silver and purple??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...