Monday, 16 July 2012

Rosie HW

The stunning Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is my new girl crush. Her Jessica Rabbit-esque cover for LOVE magazine had me enthralled. But what I also love about her is her gorgeous personal style. Rosie usually goes for neutral and dark coloured clothing and nothing too patterned. One of my fav looks is her leatherette pants (which are so hot right now) with a neutral or white sheer blouse for a glam look or black shorts or a maxi skirt with a vest for a casual day look. A little black and white always looks classy.





  



Get the Rosie look with:


Rosie HW by jade-ohsococo featuring:

Sheer shirt
lagarconne.com

Helmut Lang elastic waist pants
$950 - farfetch.com
Rebecca Minkoff red shoes
rebeccaminkoff.com

Christian Louboutin clutch handbag
christianlouboutin.com

7 comments:

  1. Rosie is so beautiful, I think she could wear a bin bag and still look drop dead gorgeous :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rosie! Her style is so cool & current - she has great taste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know - wish i could wear a black bag and be so hot :p
    She has such simple clothing but she pulls it off so well

    Thanks for the comments
    Love Jade

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi sweetie :)
    you have such an amazing blog <3 would you like to follow each other?

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I just like how low she's wearing her tops...plus the classy b/w, as you've pointed out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this post. I also have such a girl crush on her. I agree with Sadie when she said Rosie could wear a bin bag and it would still look good - I think she's even start a fashion revolution to be honest! Great blog x

    http://laviedesanges-ellie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha Ellie, I'm so jealous of her. She always dresses so well katie i have followed your blog :) thank you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...