Thursday, 26 July 2012

Rag & Bone

So yesterday was a big day for 10 year old New York fashion house Rag & Bone. They popped their 'advertising cherry', as Perez put it, in a big way by nabbing my old fav Kate Moss as the face of their new Fall 2012 campaign. It was shot on a derelict North London street using natural lighting and a handheld camera. Kate had minimal make up on as per usual and still looked absolutely gorgeous leaning against a post in leather trimmed attire and a slouchy white tee. In the other pic she smiles crossing the street switching her jacket to a floral and fur one. Why choose London when the brand is so American, well the campaign is running in conjunction with the opening of their first European stores. How exciting :) The range looks very minimalistic and uber trendy.



Get The Look:
Kate Moss for Rag & Bone


TIBI black blazer
stylebop.com

H&M leather shorts
$23 - hm.com

Rimmel lipstick
$14 - nelly.com




Still as gorgeous as she was in the 90's, isnt she? Switch the leather shorts for high waisted blue denim jeans for an authentic 'Young Kate Moss' look

till next time
love ohsococo

6 comments:

  1. I've never heard of them! But looks really cool. I'll have to check it out!

    Salem Style Crochet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its definitely not the cheapest option, but its always good to look at for inspiration. Personally I love the boots on the site

    (http://www.rag-bone.com/store/productslist.aspx?categoryid=201&PageNo=0) go check it out :)

    have and oh-so-lovely day
    jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Thank you so much for following me, your blog looks amazing <3 I'm going to visit you asap <3 I already follow you too <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Rag & Bone! Very chic and cool. I need to get this look.
    www.rockandsole.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe Rag & Bone are already 10!! I follow you on Twitter and am happy to have checked out your blog. The photos and products are great, although I wish EVERYTHING that I love wasn't $800 or more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too :) Everything I see is over $400 :p
    But you can always use the looks for inspiration and find cheaper options at more affordable stores

    Thanks for the comments everyone
    Happy Friday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...