Friday, 13 July 2012

The LBD

So I have been looking for an update on my Audrey Hepburn LBD.


For my personal style this years LBD will be the ultimate item that you can dress both up and down. I want something that I can wear to a festival with flats or to a fancy pants dinner with heels. Looking all across my favourite stores I decided that Brandy Melville has by far the cutest LBD's (and model :) ). 
As you can see on my Pinterest I am completely obsessed with the backs of dresses and that's why I LOVE these dresses from Brandy Melville. It provides an opportunity for cute or sexy undergarments. For a festival you can add a bikini top or bandeau or for a night on the town you can add one of Brandy Melvilles bra's, bralettes or lace holster bodices. If you haven't been onto this site you really must go check it out. So these are my three picks for The Ultimate LBD:




Which do you prefer?

till next time
love ohsococo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...