Friday, 27 July 2012

Eye Candy A-Morir

Here in miserable Cape Town I have started to lust for summer days and what goes best with your fav summer outfit? Well a pair of couture sunnies I guess :) On one of my trend resources I came across the couture brand A-Morir with the tagline 'High End Hand Embellished Luxury Eyewear made to Razzle Dazzle'. Worn by the likes of Lady Gaga, Rhianna, Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj they are also proudly recognised by Nina Garcia (Fashion Director of Elle and Marie Claire). Go follow her pinterest page for constant fashion updates.



The Spring/Summer 12 Collection is inspired by the music of the 20's, 70's and 90's and also from the icons of those decades. Everyone from Etta James to Cher to Yoko :) Each item is hand made with premium materials, such as Swarovski crystals, spikes, lace, studs, pearls and many other luxe materials.


Here are some of my fav pieces:
Number one is the 'Halford' and number two is called 'Sabotage'. These pieces would go perfectly with the Wildfox  darker range  for an ultimate statement outfit

Number three is called 'Yoko' and number four 'Phillips' which I would pair with the Wildox Swimwear range for a 70's soft day look.


But go have a look at their online store and let me know which pair you like best :)

Happy Sunny Days

till next time
love ohsococo

5 comments:

  1. Out of the sunglasses you've mentioned I'd probably say number 4 is my favorite - such a lovely colour!
    Although I do like number 3, I just don't know how I'd ever see out of them so I'd have to limit them for beach or poolside wear.

    Sam x
    http://www.griffblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like number 4 :) they look so pretty and vintage. The first ones are very Lady Gaga... in face I think Ive seen a few pics of her wearing them :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. VALKYRIES-from their online store. There are soooo many in the selection that I'd wear I'd be broke by the time I left the store. There were 2 others I couldn't understand.
    (I forgot the names)
    1)had long fringes.
    2)was all spikes. I know the look is cool, but do you think a person can SEE through those things???

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg those sunnies are so so amazing <3 totally love them!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with the sunnies number 4!!
    I really like your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...