Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Denim on Denim


Three words I never thought would be coming out my mouth when describing my style, but I am absolutely loving this 90's Pam Anderson style. She did it so well. (Well, except the shoes... yuggh)


Denim on denim can actually create a fresh and interesting look for summer, especially for a festival look. Pair up with a neutral colour vest (black, white, beige or faded charcoal), a pair of flat ankle boots and a leather bag for your ultimate summer day look. Or you can add a bustier and some contrast or animal print heels for a sexy night look.







So which contemporary celeb does it best? I must say I think its Rhi-rhi. She has brought denim back with a bang and this is one of my fav looks. Take note of the bustier, gold jewellery, red lips and contrast heels. I think this is going to be a key summer look.



till next time
love ohsococo

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, its not something I would normally wear but its actually quite fun :)
      I got a lovely guess denim shirt the other day and I never want to take it off

      thanks for the comment
      love jade

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...