Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Oh baby lets be outlaws...

She was 16. She fell in love with a cowboy. She had a palamino pony.
They lived for adventure. He broke her heart. She went west.

She broke the law.

Even Cowboys Get The Blues by Wildfox


Wildfox Couture has done it again. Every time I see they have a new campaign out I get filled with excitement. And yet again Emily Faulstich and Kimberley Gordon haven't let us down. Their enchanted vision for spring/summer 2012 goes Wild West giving homage to the Tim Robins Novel 'Even Cowboys Get the Blues'. Paired with a contrast of soft pastel hues and Gothic black lace I love the mix of the stunning Wildfox Tee's with cowboy boots ;) When it comes to the clothing, styling, art direction, photography and models these Wildfox gals never cease to amaze me. Needless to say I am head over heels for Wildfox again this season <3























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...