Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Disney Couture

My valentines wish is a trip to Disney land this year. I so enjoyed my last trip to Disneyland Paris as it takes my two favourite things, Disney and Paris, and jumbles them together in a mixture of romantic accents and vintage scenery. So in honour of my last trip and hopefully a future one here is photoshoot by David Burtons with Heather Marks as a life size, Haute Couture Disney character

The lovely Heather Marks takes a trip to Disneyland for a nostalgic cover shoot for Elle France. In front of David Burton’s lens, Heather meets Mickey Mouse and other memorable characters in the designs of Stella McCartney, Yves Saint Laurent, Emilio Pucci and others styled by Elissa Cannelle Castelbou












This has inspired my couture Disney princess. Here are some dressing tips ala Mickey:



So anyone wana take me?

till next time
love ohsococo


2 comments:

  1. hehe the monsters inc one is cute...

    hey did u know they busy doing auditions for the Disney Cruise Ship??? go go go :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think we could live on a cruise ship forever? You can be my Ariel ;P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...