Thursday, 2 February 2012

Designer Classics Collection





Oh gosh I nearly died when I saw these books! Penguin books have released these hardcover, limited edition and designer range of classics. They feature authors like Dickens, Bronte, Elliot, Stoker, Austen and Dante. The gorgeous covers were designed by Coralie Bickford-Smith and are a must have for any fashion conscious intellectual girl. These books consist of titles that every girl should read before she dies. Penguin says “These books feature gorgeous patterns stamped on linen cases, colored endpapers, and ribbon markers, these are rich and sumptuous volumes that continue what will be one of the most coveted sets of books ever produced.” 

Coralie Bickford-Smith these books are so divine you are going to render me bankrupt as I actually have to own all of these elegant covers.

So if its time to get your nerd on you may as well do it in a stylish way. Im not ashamed to admit Im an absoute bookworm/book lover so Ive already put my first order in :)

Get them here <3


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. MGOD... we need these!!

    Get ALL the books ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it.. this is going to be my new collection.

    Ive ordered: Dante's Inferno, The Picture of Dorian Grey & Oliver Twist

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...