Monday, 16 January 2012

Pastels in the Summer



Have you seen the new Louis Vuitton campaign? I am absolutely in LOVE. I wasn't much of a fan of the last collection as I found the brown and brights slightly garish and kitch. Buuuut... have a look at this at this ice cream inspired collection for Spring/Summer 2012.



Models Daria Strokous and Kati Nescher look stunning sipping on sundaes in a pink retro ice cream parlour. Marc Jacobs created the beautiful collection to accompany the new Vuitton style. This darling shoot perfectly captures the whimsical look I want for 2012. It is fun and elegant with just the right amount of cute.

Now all I need is some money ;)


For beautiful ice cream shoes check out the range of Studio Jellyfish they have a really divine range of custom retro killer heels.



1 comment:

  1. o mon cher, j'adore Louis Vuitton!!
    Cathy Brophy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...